- Counselling: Personalised counselling for assisting you to choose the right course and education provider. This is the most crucial part of your decision to study overseas. The course selected needs to be of your interest and should enhance to build up their career.
- IELTS/PTE : Booking the test date and coaching facility both are available. Students enjoy their learning experience and get their desired results with intensive training.
- Admissions: Documents and steps required to apply for admission overseas so that one applies on time and has enough time to organize family funds and education loan to pay the fees and proceed for foreign travel and stay.
- Student Visa: Assists students to process their education bank loans .Consolidating their savings and showing evidence of the income and its sources. Guidance in preparing visa application and mock interviews for visa purpose. Visa success rate is totally linked to the genuineness of the applicants interest to study, English proficiency and financial support given by the family.
- Foreign exchange and Travel: Advise of carrying foreign exchange . Best and most economical air travel connections.
- Accomodation: Students are advised to select from best available accommodation to best suit their needs. Connect them with the existing Read abroad students in that particular location where one is going. This helps the student to adjust better in new environment. In some cases free airport pickups is also arranged.
There is shortage of skilled manpower in the developed world. Due to the high demand these countries invest importing skilled individuals. Many Indians wish to migrate and work in these countries for few years and then return back. It depends on each individual and the choices he makes. Benefits: A family can migrate together, Foreign Passport & Citizenship after a couple of years, Free Children’s Education, Healthcare, Pension & Unemployment benefits & lots more!
We have guided many to understand the possibilities of migration and the challenges of moving into a new country. Assistance will be given to you by experienced government approved lawyers after receiving your resume and seeing your credentials.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY FOR IMMIGRATION?
- Rules may change. Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be a few months from now. You may not be eligible next month!
- You save time. If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
- You aren’t growing any younger! Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases. Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
- Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
- If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner. It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
- You will get the benefits of substantial discounts in education when you are a Permanent Resident. Invest in a new career, MBA or Master Degree Program then.
- You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
- Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
- If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
For further details, please Contact Us or you can e-mail us email@example.com
Our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.